Monday, April 27
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Bunyan Avenue. The patient was transported.
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on WCR 10E.
Tuesday, April 28
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on E. Hwy 56 for a patient having breathing difficulties. The patient was transported.
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call at Turner Avenue and CR 10E.
- BFPD responded to Interstate 25 at mile marker 252 for a reported oil spill. A tractor-trailer had a broken driveline causing hydraulic fluid to spill. The leak was contained and absorbent was used for the spill.
Wednesday, April 29
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Yellowstone Road. The patient was transported.
- BFPD reported to a medical call on Sixth Street for a five-year-old who had been choking. Upon arrival of TVEMS the patient care was transferred to them.
Thursday, April 30
- BFPD investigated a commercial fire alarm at Berthoud High School. After investigating the structure, a burned motor in the elevator room was found to have triggered the fire alarm.
- BFPD responded to Parrish Ranch Road for a man who had fallen from a ladder. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a residential fire alarm on Shelby Drive. This was determined to be a faulty alarm system.
- Sunday, May 3
- BFPD responded to a motorcycle accident at the Valley Dirt Rider track. The fire crew assisted TVEMS with transporting the patient.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Interstate 25 at mile marker 254. A truck was rolled on its top and Berthoud crew assisted Loveland Fire with extricating the driver from the vehicle.