Monday, May 11
- BFPD assisted with a walk-in patient complaining of chest pain. TVEMS responded to the station and took over the patient’s care.
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call at the Berthoud Living Center for a patient having breathing difficulties. The patient was transported for further care.
Tuesday, May 12
- BFPD responded with Mountain View Fire to a single-car accident on Interstate 25 @ mile marker 248. There were four injured passengers, two adults and two children. All the patients were transported.
Wednesday, May 13
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on Beverly Drive. for a patient with a broken ankle. The patient was treated and then released.
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on Massachusetts Avenue. for a child having seizures. The patient was transported.
Thursday, May 14
- BFPD responded to a reported grass fire at the intersection of Fourth Street and Water Avenue. The crew found multiple, small, smoldering spot fires adjacent to a controlled burn that had been completed earlier in the day.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Highway 287, involving two vehicles and a motorcycle. The motorcyclist was injured and was transported.
Friday, May 15
- BFPD provided HazMat decontamination to Berthoud Police, Larimer County SWAT and the Larimer County Drug Task Force during the serving of a high-risk warrant resulting in the dismantling of a methamphetamine lab.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Sioux Drive. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Highway 287 involving a car that hit a parked dump truck. The driver of the vehicle was injured and transported.
Saturday, May 16
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on Bianca Court.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident involving five vehicles on Interstate 25 @ mile marker 252. There were two patients with minor injuries that were treated on scene by TVEMS.
Sunday, May 17
- BFPD crew was available for the Community Classic Bike Tour, which covered the area between County Road 8E and County Road 23 to the swim beach at Carter Lake.