Tuesday, June 16
- BFPD assisted with a walk-in medical call at Station 2 for an 11-year-old who had been bitten by a rattlesnake. Berthoud Fire treated the patient until TVEMS arrived to the scene and the patient care was transferred to them. The patient was transported.
Wednesday, June 17
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Second Street.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Weld County Road 4.
Thursday, June 18
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on the east side of Ish Reservoir on 115th Street. A vehicle was found on the embankment rolled onto its roof. All four of the occupants were outside of the vehicle. One patient was back boarded and transported.
Friday, June 19
- BFPD responded with TVEMS to a medical call on Weld County Road 48. The patient was transported.
Sunday, June 21
- BFPD responded to an accident on west County Road 8E involving two motorcyclists. One patient was injured and transported.
- BFPD responded to a medical call on west County Road 4E for breathing problems. The patient was transported.