Monday, Aug. 31
- BFPD responded to Beverly Drive for a reported vehicle fire. A truck was found in the open field with dry chemical extinguishment applied to the engine compartment. The fire was out upon arrival. The responsible party was soldering wires in the engine compartment which caused the fire.
Tuesday, Sept. 1
- BFPD responded to 10th Street at the Berthoud Family Physicians office for a person complaining of chest pains. The patient was transported.
Thursday, Sept. 3
- BFPD responded with the Berthoud Police and TVEMS to a medical call on Sixth Street. The patient was transported.
Friday, Sept. 4
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Shelby Drive for a diabetic condition. The patient was transported.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Weld County Road 5 for a sick person. The patient was transported.
Saturday, Sept. 5
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on County Road 27E and Bennett Avenue. A Ford Ranger truck had rolled more than once and was found on its driver’s side blocking the road. One of the patients was injured and transported.
- BFPD responded to a reported grass fire near Interstate 25 at mile marker 253. This was a small 5-foot by 5-foot grass fire that was extinguished.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Ninth Street for a patient experiencing stroke symptoms. The patient was transported.