Fire Beat: Nov. 23-29
Berthoud Fire Protection District
Incident Activity for Nov. 23-29
Tuesday, Nov. 24
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Interstate 25 at mile marker 252. This was a three-car accident with no injuries reported.
Thursday, Nov. 26
- BFPD responded to a four-vehicle accident on Interstate 25 at mile marker 251. There were no reported injuries and only minor damage to the vehicles.
Friday, Nov. 27
- BFPD responded to a fire alarm at a residence on Colorado Avenue. This was a false alarm.
Saturday, Nov. 28
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on South County Road 21 for a person who had fallen and was complaining of neck pain. The patient was transported.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Fourth Street for a patient having chest and stomach pain. The patient was transported.
Sunday, Nov. 29
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Fourth Street for a patient complaining of leg pain. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a medical call on West County Road 2E for an infant having breathing difficulties who had gone unconscious. Upon arrival, the patient was breathing and had regained consciousness. Patient was transferred to TVEMS.