- Recorder Online - http://www.berthoudrecorder.com -
Jingle Mingle Progressive Dinner on Dec. 17
Posted By admin On December 16, 2009 @ 9:28 am In News | Comments Disabled
Jingle Mingle Progressive Dinner – Thursday Night !
Join “Jingle Mingle,” a progressive dinner, on Thursday, Dec. 17, from 5 – 8 p.m. Enjoy a holiday walk through downtown Berthoud while helping to stimulate our economy during the holiday season. The dinner offerings are as follows:
* Appetizers: John Dough’s Pizzeria, 527 4th Street . Christmas dough balls and pizza
* Soups & Salad: J.B Clymer’s, 400 Mountain Avenue – Your choice of two prepared soups and tossed green or Caesar salad
* Entrée: Retro Bistro, 535 3rd Street – Flat Iron Steak and Jumbo Diver Scallop with Shrimp Sherry Cream Sauce
* Dessert: The Jumping Bean, 434 Mountain Avenue – Freshly brewed coffee and Windy’s signature carrot cake
Ticket cost: $30 per ticket (tax and gratuity included)
Alcoholic beverage not included, but bring your ticket stub to JB Clymer’s after you “Jingle Mingle” for a cordial.
Pick up tickets at any of the participating restaurants or at the Berthoud Area Chamber of Commerce office, 344 Mountain Avenue. Or call Don Dana’s cell for last-minute tickets at 970-290-5314.
Presented by the Berthoud Chamber of Commerce, Berthoud Economic Resource Team and Citizens First.
Article printed from Recorder Online: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com
URL to article: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com/2009/12/16/jingle-mingle-progressive-dinner-on-dec-17/
Copyright © 2010 Berthoud Recorder. All rights reserved.