- Recorder Online - http://www.berthoudrecorder.com -
Larimer County Commissioners’ schedule August 23 – 27, 2010
Posted By Gary Wamsley On August 20, 2010 @ 4:27 pm In County Commissioners,County/State/Federal | Comments Disabled
Larimer County Commissioners’ schedule
August 23 – 27, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Republican Breakfast Club, Best Western, Hwy 34 & I-25, Loveland
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM Planning Worksession with Linda Hoffmann, Planning Director, Regarding Planning and Building Division Data Management System
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM Land Use Items with Development Review Team, Hearing Room, 1st Floor
Pledge Of Allegiance
Public Comment On The County Land Use Code
Public Comment On The Larimer County Budget
Consent Items: *Will not be discussed unless requested by Commissioners or members of the audience.
*1. COTNER SUBDIVISION LOTS 138 & 139 LOT CONSOLIDATION, FILE #10-S2976: Request: Lot consolidation to combine Lots 138 & 139 of Cotner Subdivision. If approved, the recording instrument for this application will be a Findings and Resolution from the Board of County Commissioners; located at 9603 W. County Road 22h Near Sylvan Dale Ranch, west of Loveland near the Dam Store.
*2. MCLEAN MINOR SPECIAL REVIEW AND APPEAL , FILE #10-Z1805: Request: Approval of a Minor Special Review for a Home Occupation in a detached accessory building and generating up to ten vehicle trips per day. The request includes an appeal to Section 4.3.10.B.1.a of the Larimer County Land Use Code to exceed 50% of the floor area of the principal structure; located approximately 0.8 miles east of the intersection of Tip Top Road and Old Camp Road
*3. DONALDSON SPECIAL REVIEW, FILE #09-Z1764: Request: Special Review for a nursery/landscape business in the AP Airport zoning District; located north of CR 30 and east of CR 9
4. WARREN EXEMPTION TRACTS B & C ACCESS EASEMENT VACATION AND WATTS FEE APPEAL, FILE#10-S2977: Request: A request to vacate a portion of a 50’ access easement along the common lot line of Tracts B & C of the Warren Exemption, and waive all fees associated with this application and variance request 10-BOA 0807. If approved, the recording instrument for this application will be a Findings and Resolution from the Board of County Commissioners; located at 2408 Stove Prairie Road, 1.5 mile south of the intersection with Rist Canyon Road.
5. OTTE EXEMPTION APPEAL, FILE #10-G0198: Request: Board of County Commissioner approval to designate a parcel of land as exempt from the subdivision process to create a legal, buildable lot that will be eligible for a State issued well permit; located 3⁄4 miles north of the intersection of CR #44H & CR #27, on the west side of CR #27 (Stove Prairie Rd).
6. ORDER & ASSESSMENT FOR COSTS INCURRED PURSUANT TO THE RUBBISH ORDINANCE, FILE #10-CC0202: located at 2828 N. Overland Tr., Laporte, Colorado
7. SHOW CAUSE HEARING FOR COLUMBINE SPECIAL REVIEW, FILE #09-Z1745: Request: Consideration of complaints regarding the Columbine Special Review and compliance with conditions of approval; located on the north side of Highway 14 (Poudre Canyon), approximately 10 miles west of Highway 287, in the Poudre Park Subdivision.
6:30 PM – 10:00 PM Public Comment Regarding Medical Marijuana Businesses
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Public Comment and Administrative Matters with Frank Lancaster, County Manager, and Consent Agenda Approval/Document Execution by Board of County Commissioners (BCC) (Administrative Matters Agenda and Consent Agenda available in BCC Office – 2nd Floor) If there is no Public Comment, Administrative Matters will begin at 9:00 AM
Legal Matters with George Hass, County Attorney
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Commissioners Johnson and Gaiter will attend Regional Forums on Ballot Issues A60, A61 & Proposition 101, Windsor-Severance Fire Protection, 100 7th Street, Windsor
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM Commissioner Donnelly will visit with citizens at the Light House Café @ The Grace Place, 250 Mountain Avenue, Berthoud
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Republican Club Lunch, Cafe Columbine, 802 W. Drake Road, Fort Collins
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Commissioner Johnson will attend Fair Board Meeting, Thomas McKee 4-H Youth Community Building, Fort Collins Room, The Ranch, Loveland
Thursday, August 26, 2010
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM Update on Facilities and Information Technology Division Items
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM Commissioner Gaiter will attend Boxelder Basin Regional Stormwater Authority Meeting, Leeper Center, 3800 Wilson Avenue, Wellington
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM Commissioner Donnelly will attend Open Lands Advisory Board Meeting, Loveland Library Multipurpose Room, 300 North Adams Ave., Loveland
Friday, August 27, 2010 Open Schedule
Meeting will be broadcast on the internet at the address: www.larimer.org/bcc/broadcast.cfm
Larimer County will make reasonable accommodations and will make special communication arrangement for persons with disabilities. Please call 498-7010 for assistance.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Commissioners’ Conference Room of the Larimer County Courthouse, 200 West Oak, Fort Collins, Colorado. Agenda is subject to change.
The Larimer County Virtual Courthouse is available on the web at www.larimer.org
Meetings Of Boards And Commissions For The Week Of August 23 – 27, 2010
August 24 7:00 PM Board of Adjustment – Hearing Room, 1st Floor
August 25 7:00 PM Fair Board – Fort Collins Room, Thomas McKee 4-H Youth Community Building, The Ranch, Loveland
7:00 PM Board of Health – Health Department, 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins
August 26 8:00 AM Flood Review Board – Lake Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor
9:30 AM Retirement Board – Lake Loveland Conference Room, 2nd Floor
12:00 PM Juvenile Community Review Board – Human Services, 2555 Midpoint, Fort Collins – Executive Session – CRS 24-6-402 (4) (c)
4:00 PM Boxelder Basin Regional Stormwater Authority – Leeper Center, 3800 Wilson Avenue, Wellington
5:00 PM Open Lands Advisory Board – Loveland Library Multi-purpose Room, Loveland
· Extension Services Committee meetings will be posted on the bulletin board by the public entrance to the Extension Office at 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins, Colorado; or contact the Extension Office at 498-6000 for further information.
Article printed from Recorder Online: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com
URL to article: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com/2010/08/20/larimer-county-commissioners-schedule-august-23-%e2%80%93-27-2010/
Copyright © 2010 Berthoud Recorder. All rights reserved.