- Recorder Online - http://www.berthoudrecorder.com -
Gov. Hickenlooper to sign several bills on Thursday and Friday
Posted By admin On March 16, 2011 @ 1:54 pm In Colorado Agencies | Comments Disabled
DENVER — Wednesday, March 16, 2011 — Gov. John Hickenlooper will sign several bills into law on Thursday and House Bill 1102 on Friday.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
1 p.m. – Gov. Hickenlooper will sign the following bills into law. Location: Governor’s Office, Capitol.
· HB 1036: Blue Alert For Injured Peace Officers (Gardner/King)
· HB 1019: Exempt School-based Health Centers for Copays and Deductibles (Kagan/Boyd)
· HB 1035: Providing an Informative Statement with Ballot Initiatives (Court/Carroll)
· HB 1017: Procedures for Replacing Members of Auraria Higher Education Advisory Committee (Duran/Steadman)
Friday, March 18, 2011
8:15 a.m. – Gov. Hickenlooper will sign House Bill1102: Portability Child Care Background Checks (Newell/Summers). This bill will allow fingerprint-based criminal history records check for separately licensed child care facilities owned or controlled by a single parent entity. Location: Knowledge Beginnings, 10325 E. 31st Ave, Denver.
Article printed from Recorder Online: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com
URL to article: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com/2011/03/16/gov-hickenlooper-to-sign-several-bills-on-thursday-and-friday/
Copyright © 2010 Berthoud Recorder. All rights reserved.