October 2014
S M T W T F S
« Sep    
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031  
News for Norther Colorado and the world

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Army looking for Bell Ringers

 

 Army looking for Bell Ringers

Ring Bells This Year — Do It For You!

 Come Join our Volunteers for the 2011 Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign!!!

You’re helping folks right here at home. Plus — You’ll get lots of smiles and thank you’s to add to your Holiday Cheer!

The volunteer Loveland-Berthoud Salvation Army Service Unit raised $80,000 last year…way more than in previous years. Now, come join us in this rewarding experience as we try to beat this record this year and help even more of our needy right here at home.

It’s easy to do – you can pick your shift time (2 hours, or less) any time at one of nine store locations between 9 a. m. and 6 to 7 p. m. We’re ringing the bells and spreading Christmas cheer between November 18 thru December 24th this year. Sundays are excluded.

Ninety (90%) percent of the money donated goes directly to help our local families, individuals and our community. The remaining 10% goes to the Denver SA Headquarters to fund disaster relief, administrative and support services.

Last year’s $80,000 was given to those in need through support to: House of Neighborly Service (Loveland and Berthoud), Neighbor to Neighbor, Police Chaplains, Community Kitchen, Back Pack Program for schools, Disabled Resources, Alternatives to Violence, Christ’s Church of the Rockies Front Porch Ministry and the Boys and Girls Club.

Do this for you – you’ll always treasure the experience. And you’re helping so very many.

Please phone or text Kim at 970-308-5219 to schedule your dates and times. Or e-mail or text Kim at IWANT2RING@MSN.COM.

Thank you for helping the needy in our community!
Doing the most good!

Print This Post Print This Post