Sean William McGowan Age 18, of Springs, Texas was a student at Colorado State University. He was found unresponsive at his dorm this morning (11/28/11) and was transported to Poudre Valley Hospital where he died.
An autopsy was performed this afternoon. The manner and cause of death are pending. Toxicology results generally take 6 weeks.
The death appears to be drug related. There is no sign of contagious disease, i.e. meningitis.
No other information will be released at this time.Print This Post