Tuesday, April 7
- BFPD responded to a reported outside gas leak near Mountain Avenue and Meadowlark Lane. This was a three-inch natural gas line that was leaking natural gas into an open field. Xcel Energy was notified and responded.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Sundown Court. The patient was transported.
- BFPD assisted mutual aide with Loveland Fire on a motor vehicle accident on S. County Road 11. The fire crew assisted with loading the patient for transport.
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call at the Berthoud Living Center.
Wednesday, April 8
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on W. County Road 8E. The fire crew assisted with patient care and with traffic control.
- BFPD assisted the Berthoud Police Department with a medical call at Grandpas Café on Welch Avenue. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a grass fire in the U.S. Highway 287 and Yellowstone Road area. This was an approximate 25-acre area with cottonwood stumps and fallen limbs smoldering along a ditch line, which had been previously burned. Another area found burning was located about two miles NW of the original fire. All fires were extinguished and the areas were cleaned.
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call for an unconscious patient on Highway 60. The fire crew assisted with transporting the patient.
Thursday, April 9
- BFPD responded to a carbon monoxide alarm on Second Street. The carbon monoxide reading was high and appeared to be from a faulty furnace. The residents were advised to evacuate until the furnace was repaired.
Friday, April 10
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Nebraska Avenue. The patient was transported.
Saturday, April 11
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on Weld County Road 3. The patient was transported.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Bennett Road for a patient complaining of chest pain. The patient was transported.