Monday, March 23
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on S. CR 17 for a sick person. The patient was transported.
Tuesday, March 24
- BFPD responded to a call for carbon monoxide on Fourth St. Upon arrival the carbon monoxide levels were found to be elevated due to a malfunction in the fireplace. The residents were advised to evacuate until the problem was corrected.
- BFPD responded to a residential fire alarm on S. County Road 21. After investigating, there was nothing found. The fire alarm was reset.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on First St. for a sick person. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a carbon monoxide call on WCR 8E. The resident had left a gas stove on resulting in the gas odor.
Wednesday, March 25
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on Eighth St. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to City Lights Lane for an inside odor investigation. Upon arrival there was a strong propane gas odor in the residence coming from the outside LP gas tank. The owners were advised to call the propane company for repairs.
Thursday, March 26
- BFPD responded to six motor vehicle accidents on I-25 due to snow conditions between 7:50 and 10:50 am. There was only one injury in which the patient was transported.
- BFPD was called to a motor vehicle accident involving a school bus and two vehicles on Mountain Ave. and Sixth St. There were no injuries.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on WCR 44. One vehicle was found on its side in the ditch. There were no injuries.
Friday, March 27
- BFPD responded to a fire alarm at the Berthoud Living Center on Franklin Ave. After investigation it appeared to be a false alarm. The alarm was reset.
Saturday, March 28
- The BFPD SWAT team responded to an incident in Frederick with the Weld County Sheriff SWAT team.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on E. Hwy 56 and WCR 5. There was one injured driver who was transported.
Sunday, March 29
- BFPD responded with TVEMS and Berthoud Police Department to a medical call on WCR 10E. The patient was transported.