Monday, April 13
- BFPD responded to a Berthoud Police request for medical assistance on Hubble Street. The fire crew assisted TVEMS with transporting the patient.
Tuesday, April 14
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Sixth Street. The patient was transported.
Wednesday, April 15
- BFPD responded to a three-vehicle accident on Interstate 25 @ mile marker 250. This was a rear end type accident. There were two injured patients and both were transported.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Second Street and Indiana Avenue.
Friday, April 17
- BFPD responded to Weld County Road 2 for a vehicle fire. Upon arrival the vehicle was found fully involved with fire being driven by strong winds. There was one fatality from this incident and the case is currently under investigation.
- BFPD responded to a fire alarm activated at the Berthoud Living Center. This was set off due to repairs being done to the smoke detectors.
- BFPD responded to a single vehicle accident on U.S. Highway 287 and Sunset. There was no damage to the vehicle and no injuries occurred.
- BFPD responded to a hazmat spill at the Hays Market gas station.
Saturday, April 18
- BFPD assisted with a medical call for chest pain on Lake Avenue. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a single vehicle accident on U.S. Highway 287 and County Road 2E. The vehicle was found in the ditch on the NE corner of the intersection. There were no injuries.
Sunday, April 19
- BFPD responded to a grass fire on south County Road 27E. This was an unauthorized burn that was extinguished upon the fire department’s arrival.