Monday, April 20
- BFPD responded to a vehicle fire on Interstate 25 @ mile marker 251. A single vehicle was found with a working fire mostly contained to the engine compartment with minor extension into the passenger compartment. Most of the property inside the vehicle was salvaged. There were no injuries involved in this incident. The cause of ignition is under investigation.
Tuesday, April 21
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Second Street for a patient who had fallen and had a possible broken arm. The patient was transported.
- BFPD investigated a reported fire in the area of 900 County Road 17. This was found to be a very small fire caused by a ditch burn that was not fully extinguished. The crew extinguished the fire and cleared the area.
Wednesday, April 22
- BFPD responded to a reported wildland/grass fire in the area of E. Highway 60 and Interstate 25 frontage road. Upon arrival the crew found a small attended slow moving ditch fire, which was a controlled burn.
Thursday, April 23
- BFPD assisted with a medical call for chest pain on Franklin Ave.
- BFPD responded to a reported possible residential structure fire. Upon arrival there were no visible signs of fire. There was an electrical burn odor, which was identified in a ceiling fan outlet.
- BFPD responded to a medical call at the Valley Dirt Rider track. The fire crew assisted TVEMS with an injured motorcyclist. The patient was transported.
Friday, April 24
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Madison Avenue for a 2-year-old having seizures. The patient was transported.
Saturday, April 25
- BFPD assisted with a medical call for a patient who had fallen on the street at the intersection of Seventh Street and Mountain Avenue. The patient was transported.
- BFPD investigated a reported fire on Eighth Street. A small fire was found in the Turner Middle School parking lot in a concrete piping. The fire was extinguished and the Berthoud Police were notified to investigate the incident.
- BFPD responded to a medical call on S. County Road 17 for a person who had fallen from a roof and was complaining of neck, head and back pain. The patient was transported.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Hwy 60 for a 10-month-old having seizures. The patient was transported.
Sunday, April 26
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Hwy 287 and County Road 6. This was a single vehicle rollover accident with heavy damage to the vehicle. One patient was injured and was transported.