Monday, March 30
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Highway 287 and First Street. There was minor damage to the vehicle and there were no injuries.
- BFPD found a single car accident on Interstate 25 at mile marker 253. The vehicle was on its side, there were no injuries.
- BFPD responded to 42nd Avenue for a smoke investigation. An electrical appliance was producing smoke from the electrical outlet in the wall. It was determined that a qualified electrician was needed for repairs.
Tuesday, March 31
- BFPD assisted Berthoud Police with a medical call for a 16-year-old injured in an assault on 95th Street. The patient was treated and released on scene.
Wednesday, April 1
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on I-25 at mile marker 251. A single vehicle was found in the west ditch with moderate damage to the vehicle. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle accident at North County Road 17 and Highway 287. Both vehicles had minor damage and there were no injuries.
Thursday, April 2
- BFPD responded to Fifth Street for a medical call for seizures. The crew assisted TVEMS with patient transport.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Fourth Street and Mountain.
- BFPD responded to a call at the Derby Grille for reported light smoke coming from the south side of the building after closing hours. This was a portable grill outside that was smoldering. The fire was extinguished.