Monday, March 16
- BFPD assisted Berthoud Police with a hazardous material spill on 5th and Mountain.
- BFPD responded to a wildland fire entering in the area of Parrish Ranch Road. This wildland fire covered approximately 13 acres in the Rabbit Mountain Open Space. Berthoud responded with Hygiene and Boulder County Task Force.
Tuesday, March 17
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident involving a motorcyclist on I-25 @ mile marker 251. There were no injuries.
Thursday, March 19
- BFPD responded to a semi-trailer fire on I-25 @ mile marker 250. Upon arrival the driver had extinguished the fire.
Saturday, March 21
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on 3rd St. The patient was transported.
Sunday, March 22
- BFPD responded to a report of heavy smoke visible in the area of 2100 E. County Road 10. A controlled ditch burn was starting to quickly spread along the ditch. The crew extinguished the fire.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call for choking on Wagonwheel Road. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to Weld County Road 1 and Schultz Lane for a burning tree. There were small flames at the base of the trunk, there were no structures threatened. The fire was extinguished.
Category Secondary Featured Story