Tuesday, May 5
- BFPD responded to a grass fire on CR 12. The fire crew assisted with an unauthorized burn, which had gotten out of control. The owner was advised to have a burn permit for future burning.
Wednesday, May 6
- BFPD assisted TVEMS and Berthoud Police with a medical call on S. CR 17. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a complaint of burning in town on S. Third Street. The owner was advised that open burning in town was illegal. The fire was extinguished.
Thursday, May 7
- BFPD responded to a grass fire east of I-25 at Highway 60. This was a small fire that was extinguished.
Sunday, May 10
- BFPD assisted with a medical call for breathing problems on Third Street. The fire crew assisted in loading the patient for transport.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call at the Berthoud Living Center for an unconscious, breathing male patient. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a single vehicle accident on I-25 @ mile marker 252. There were no injuries.