Monday, May 18
- BFPD assisted with a medical call at the Berthoud Living Center for an unconscious patient. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a grass fire on Highway 287 and County Road 6. A 10 x 10 fire was found smoldering in the irrigation ditch. The fire was extinguished.
Tuesday, May 19
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on S. County Road 15 for diabetic problems.
- BFPD responded to a report for a burn that was threatening structures on High Mountain Drive. Upon arrival to the scene this was found to be a well controlled ditch burn.
Wednesday, May 20
- BFPD crew responded to a grass fire near Highway 287 and County Road 17. Three piles of debris from a previous ditch burn were found smoldering and were extinguished.
Friday, May 22
- BFPD responded to Berthoud High School for a medical call for a 16-year-old patient complaining of abdominal pain. The patient was transported.
Saturday, May 23
- BFPD responded to a reported vehicle fire on Interstate 25 @ mile marker 248. Upon arrival the crew found a fully involved engine compartment fire that was starting to move inside the passenger compartment. There were no injuries from the incident. After the fire was extinguished it was determined that the fire started from an electrical malfunction.
Sunday, May 24
- BFPD responded to a reported haystack fire near Weld County Road 40.5 and Millcreek Road. The haystack that was smoldering was extinguished.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on County Road 23 E. for a sick person. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a structure fire on Longview Avenue. Upon arrival, a gas can was found to be on fire in a garage and a 16-year-old was attempting to extinguish the flames with water causing the fuel to be spread around the garage. A dry chemical extinguisher was used to extinguish the fire.
- BFPD responded to a medical call on Sunnywood Place for a patient having seizures. Upon arrival of TVEMS the patient care was transferred to them.
- BFPD responded to Seventh Street for a medical call for a five-year-old patient having possible seizures. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a medical call on First Street for a sick person. The patient was transported.