The Larimer County Sheriff’s department escorted residents into the fire area on Tuesday afternoon. Photos by P.J Dipentino
- Residents lined up at 3 p.m. Tuesday for their first trip into the burn area.
- This homeowner followed good practice by keeping a clear area around the structure. Note the orange stain from slurry tankers who were able to stop the fire just yards short of the house.
- Residents worked quickly to check their homes and retrieve things of value.
- This deer found refuge during the fire
- Base camp for firefighters. These kitchen units need to keep the crews well fed.
- The day closes with a beautiful sunset over the Rockies
Print This Post