The 2011 Larimer County Department of Natural Resources’ Annual Entrance Permits, for parks and open spaces managed by Larimer County, will be available for purchase on December 1. These are 13-month permits, valid December 2010, through December 2011, and allow use of Carter Lake, Flatiron Reservoir, Hermit Park Open Space, Horsetooth Reservoir, Horsetooth Mountain Open Space, Pinewood Reservoir, and Ramsay-Shockey Open Space.
The following permits will be available for purchase online at www.larimer.org/naturalresources; at The Bison Visitor Center north of Carter Lake (1800 South County Road 31, Loveland); at the Citizen Information Center at the Courthouse Offices Building in Fort Collins (200 West Oak); and from rangers in the field.
- Larimer County Resident Vehicle Permit: $65 per vehicle
- Larimer County Resident Boat Permit: $65 per boat
- Non-resident Vehicle Permit: $85 per vehicle
- Non-resident Boat Permit: $85 per boat
- Paddling Permit (a “family” permit which allows 3 non-registered, non-motorized boats, from the same household, on the lake at the same time): $35
The following discounted annual entrance permits are offered for sale at The Bison Visitor Center, at the Citizen Information Center in Fort Collins, or from rangers in the field:
- Senior Vehicle Permit: $35 for persons age 65 and over, regardless of residency
- Second Vehicle Permit: $40 (one discounted permit allowed with the purchase of one full-priced permit)
- Permit for Persons with Disabilities: $10 (call 679-4570 for requirements)
Print This Post