December 20 to 24, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
7:00am – 8:00am Republican Breakfast Club, Best Western, Hwy 34 & I-25, Loveland
10:00am – 11:00pm Public Hearing to Consider Amendments to the 2010 Budget, Certify Mill Levies and Adopt 2011 Budget, Hearing Room, 1st Floor
3:00pm – 6:00pm Land Use Items with Development Review Team, Hearing Room, 1st Floor
Pledge Of Allegiance
Public Comment On The County Land Use Code
Public Comment On The Larimer County Budget
CONSENT ITEMS: *Will not be discussed unless requested by Commissioners or members of the audience.
*1. GLACIER VIEW MEADOWS 9TH FILING LOTS 129 & 130 LC/EV, FILE #10-S3007: Request: A Lot Consolidation to combine 2 lots and vacate two 10í utility easements located along the common lot line of the two lots. If approved, the recording instrument for this application will be a Findings and Resolution from the Board of County Commissioners; located at 280 Mt. Blanc Rd., 2 miles southwest of W. County Road 74E, off Eiger Drive.
*2. HOME TO HEAVEN MINOR SPECIAL REVIEW, FILE #10-Z1825: Request: Board of County Commissioners approval for a pet animal veterinary clinic that is 936 square feet in size and has less than 200 square feet of outdoor animal use in the FA-Farming zoning district; located approximately º mile west of the intersection of Golden Fields Land and County Road 1.
*3. SUMMIT COMMERCIAL CONDO AP/EV, FILE #10-S3006: Request: An amendment to the Summit Commercial Center Condominium Map by eliminating Unit A and associated building envelope and incorporating the same into the General Common Element for the Condominium. The amendment will also vacate an existing 2.5 feet of a sewer easement along the southern boundary of the proper; located on the west side of S. Summit View Drive, approximately 1.8 mile north of Highway 14 (Mulberry Street)
4. SOUTH NOKOMIS LAKE BLOCK 20, LOT 1 & 2 LC/APPEAL, FILE #10-S3008: Request: A Lot Consolidation to combine 2 lots in S. Nokomis Lake and a fee appeal to reduce combined fees for a lot consolidation and a variance. If approved, the recording instrument for this application will be a Findings and Resolution from the Board of County Commissioners; located off Sinisippi Rd. south of Lake Nokomis.
5. FREEMAN FEE APPEAL, FILE #10-G0207: Request: A request to waive planning application fees associated with the Freeman Setback Variance, file # 10-BOA 0835. If approved, the recording instrument for this application will be a Findings and Resolution from the Board of County Commissioners; located Ω mile south of Carter Lake, east of North County Road 31.
6. DRY CREEK RESERVOIR ESTATES RURAL LAND PLAN, FILE #10-S2963: Request: To divide approximately 165 +/- acres into eight (8) single-family residential lots, ranging in size from 2.25 to 12 acres, and one Residual Lot. The Residual Lot will be the land owned by the Districts as part of the Dry Creek Reservoir and will be protected from further residential development in perpetuity as required under the RLUP; located 3 Ω miles west of Berthoud between County Roads 6 and 8E.
7. SINNER MINOR LAND DIVISION AND FEE APPEAL, FILE #10-S3005: Request: Minor land division to create a 13+ acre parcel and a 69+ acre parcel from an 82 acre parcel and request for waiver or reduction of the application fees; located at the west end of CR 82E along Rabbit Creek and east of Prairie Divide
8. MATTOCH APPEAL, FILE #10-G0206: Request: Request to remove a condition of approval on a Minor Land Division requiring a full land division application before any development of the site and an appeal to permit an individual septic system to be used in development in a GMA (Sec 8.1.1.B.4); located on the south side of Country Club Road Ω mile east of Highway 1
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
9:00am – 12:00pm Public Comment and Administrative Matters with Frank Lancaster, County Manager, and Consent Agenda Approval/Document Execution by Board of County Commissioners (BCC) (Administrative Matters Agenda and Consent Agenda available in BCC Office ñ 2nd Floor) If there is no Public Comment, Administrative Matters will begin at 9:00 AM
Legal Matters with George Hass, County Attorney
2:00pm – 4:00pm Alternative Sentencing Department Schematic Design Reception, Hearing Room, 1st Floor
7:00pm – 9:00pm Commissioner Johnson will attend LaPorte Planning Advisory Committee, West Ft Collins Water District, 2711 N Overland Trail, LaPorte
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
11:00am – 1:00pm Commissioner Johnson will attend Larimer Integrated Family Enhancement Board (LIFE) Meeting, 2573 Midpoint Drive, Suite 108, Room 124
12:00pm – 1:30pm Republic Club Lunch, Cafe Columbine, 802 W. Drake Road, Fort Collins
Thursday, December 23
2010 Open Schedule
Friday, December 24, 2010
County Offices will be closed in observance of the Christmas holiday
Meeting will be broadcast on the internet at the address: www.larimer.org/bcc/broadcast.cfm
Larimer County will make reasonable accommodations and will make special communication arrangement for persons with disabilities. Please call 498-7010 for assistance.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Commissioners’ Conference Room of the Larimer County Courthouse, 200 West Oak, Fort Collins, Colorado. Agenda is subject to change
The Larimer County Virtual Courthouse is available on the web at www.larimer.org
MEETINGS OF BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 20 ñ 24, 2010
December 21 11:30am Estes Valley Planning Commission Study Session – Estes Park Town Hall Board Room, 170 MacGregor Avenue, Estes Park
1:30pm Estes Valley Planning Commission – Estes Park Town Hall Board Room, 170 MacGregor Avenue, Estes Park
7:00pm LaPorte Planning Advisory Committee – West Ft Collins Water District, 2711 N Overland Trail, LaPorte
December 22 8:00am Flood Review Board – Carter Lake Conference Room, 1st Floor
11:00am Larimer Integrated Family Enhancement Board (LIFE) – 2573 Midpoint Drive, Suite 108, Room 124
Extension Services Committee meetings will be posted on the bulletin board by the public entrance to the Extension Office at 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins, Colorado; or contact the Extension Office at 498-6000 for further information.
Print This Post