Larimer County Commissioners’ Schedule
August 16 – 20, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Republican Club Breakfast, Best Western, Hwy 24 & I-25, Loveland
9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Interviews for Board of Adjustment
9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Commissioner Donnelly will participate in Interviews for Office on Aging
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Internal Services Update
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Work session Regarding Regional Crime Lab
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Planning Worksession with Linda Hoffman, Planning Director, Regarding Building Permits Special Revenue Fund
3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Land Use Items with Development Review Team, Hearing Room, 1st Floor
Pledge Of Allegiance
Public Comment On The County Land Use Code
Public Comment On The Larimer County Budget
Consent Items: *Will not be discussed unless requested by Commissioners or members of the audience.
*1. GATEHOUSE BOUNDARY LINE ADJUSTMENT AND REZONING: Request: Adjust configuration of three existing lots and rezone from 2.5-acre minimum lot size to one acre (which fits the lots); located at 2220 Windcliff Drive, Estes Park
*2. PARK EXPANSION OF A NONCONFORMING BUILDING, FILE #10-Z1810: Request: Appeal to Section 4.8.10.B.1 of the Larimer County Land Use Code to expand a nonconforming dwelling by more than 25% of the existing square footage outside of the required setback from the side property line; located at 2374 Blevins St., Fort Collins, east of HWY 287, between CR 19 and CR 21, off CR 60E, Lamar Ave. and Blevins St.
*3. HIAWATHA HEIGHTS LOTS 4-10 BLOCK 32 AND LOTS 3 & 5 BLOCK 33 LOT CONSOLICATION, FILE #10-S2975: Request: Approval to consolidate Lots 4 through 10 (Block 32) and Lots 3and 5 (Block) 33 of the Hiawatha Heights Subdivision into a single residential lot; located at 128 Grand Drive, Red Feather Lakes, east of the intersection of Grand Drive and Ramona Drive.
*4. LOVELAND TALL PINES REZONING, FILE #10-Z1801: Request: Rezone a 6.0 Acre property from C-Commercial and M – Multiple-family to PD- Planned Development to accommodate existing commercial and residential uses consistent with the Loveland Comprehensive Plan; located North of Eisenhower Boulevard (U.S. Highway 34) Approximately 0.5 miles west of Boyd Lake Road
*5. THE LITTLE RURAL LAND PLAN, FILE #10-S2948: Request: To divide 70 +/- acres into a total of 3 buildable lots in the following manner: Two single-family residential lots, each about 3-4 acres in size, and one 64-acre Residual Lot that will contain the existing home and existing accessory dwelling in a 10-acre building envelope, with the remaining 54 acres on this Residual Lot protected from further development for a minimum of 40 years, as required under the RLUP; located 6 miles northeast of Lyons, Colorado on County Road 37E.
6. ESTES VALLEY DEVELOPMENT CODE: EXPIRATION OF DEVELOPMENT PLANS: Request: To amend the Estes Valley Development Code to provide for expiration and extension of development plans
7. ESTES VALLEY DEVELOPMENT CODE: A-1 ACCOMMODATIONS ZONING DISTRICT: Request: To amend the Estes Valley Development Code to provide for expiration and extension of development plans.
8. ESTES VALLEY DEVELOPMENT CODE: TOWNHOMES: Request: To amend the Estes Valley Development Code to allow townhomes in the A Accommodations zoning district (currently prohibited).
9. LAND USE CODE AMENDMENTS, FILE#10-CA0109: Request: To make housekeeping changes to Sections 0.1 definitions, 5.2.5 Land Use and Density (PD), 5.7.3 Amended Plat review criteria, 7.4 Special Events and 18.3.3 (signs for recreational vehicle parks).
6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Public Comment & Land Use Items with Development Review Team, Hearing Room, 1st floor (If there is no public comment, Land Use Hearing will begin at 6:30pm)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
* ON THE COUNTY LAND USE CODE
* ON THE LARIMER COUNTY BUDGET
1. Public Comment Regarding Vote On Medical Marijuana Businesses – tabled to August 23, 2010 @ 6:30 p.m.
2. Hughes Appeal File #10-G0197: Request: Appeal of the Planning and Building Services Division Director’s determination that outdoor storage at 12320 NCR 17, Fort Collins, Colorado is in compliance with Larimer County Land Use Code and Rubbish Ordinance; located on the east side of NCR 17, approximately 1/2 mile south of WCR 72
3. Deep Water Metropolitan District File #06-G0108: Request: Board of County Commissioners approval of the formation Deep Water Metropolitan District; located Northwest of Wellington adjacent to CR 70 at CR 9.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Public Comment and Administrative Matters with Frank Lancaster, County Manager, and Consent Agenda Approval/Document Execution by Board of County Commissioners (BCC) (Administrative Matters Agenda and Consent Agenda available in BCC Office – 2nd Floor) If there is no Public Comment, Administrative Matters will begin at 9:00 a.m.
Legal Matters with George Hass, County Attorney
Wednesday, August 18. 2010
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Commissioner Donnelly will visit with citizens at the Estes Park Senior Center, 220 4th Street, Tebow Room #114, Estes Park
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Commissioner Gaiter will attend Affordable Housing Coalition Meeting at CARE Housing, 1303 West Swallow, Fort Collins
6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. County Seat for a Day at Stove Prairie School
Thursday, August 19, 2010
7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Commissioners Johnson and Gaiter will visit with citizens at Dazbog Coffee, 401 Mason Court, Fort Collins
1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Commissioners Donnelly and Gaiter will attend Natural Resources Boards Orientation Field Trip
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Commissioner Gaiter will attend Boxelder Basin Regional Stormwater Authority Meeting, Leeper Center, 3800 Wilson Avenue, Wellington
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Commissioner Johnson will attend Board of Health Meeting, Health Department, 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins
Friday, August 20, 2010
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Commissioner Donnelly will attend Natural Resources Press Event Covering Construction of the Poudre River Trail and River Bluffs Open Space
Highlighted meetings are of greater public interest.
Policy Decision will be made at this meeting.
Indicates televised meeting on Comcast Fort Collins Cable Channel 14, U.S. Cable Channel 16, and Loveland Cable Channel 16.
Meeting will be broadcast on the internet at the address: www.larimer.org/bcc/broadcast.cfm
Larimer County will make reasonable accommodations and will make special communication arrangement for persons with disabilities. Please call 498-7010 for assistance.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Commissioners’ Conference Room of the Larimer County Courthouse, 200 West Oak, Fort Collins, Colorado. Agenda is subject to change.
The Larimer County Virtual Courthouse is available on the web at www.larimer.org
Meetings Of Boards and Commissions for the week of August 16 – 20, 2010
August 16 5:00 p.m. Rural Land Use Board – Lake Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor
August 17 6:00 p.m. Estes Valley Planning Commission – Estes Park Town Hall Board Room, 170 MacGregor Avenue, Estes Park
August 18 4:00 p.m. Planning Commission Field Trip
5:00 p.m. Planning Commission Dinner – Coopersmith’s, 5 Old Town Square, Fort Collins
6:30 p.m. Planning Commission – Hearing Room, 1st Floor
August 19 4:00 p.m. Boxelder Basin Regional Stormwater Authority – Leeper Center, 3800 Wilson Avenue, Wellington
7:00 p.m. Board of Health Meeting, Health Department, 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins
August 20 8:00 a.m. Office on Aging Public Policy & Advocacy Committee – Fort Collins Senior Center, 1200 Raintree Drive, Fort Collins
9:15 a.m. Office on Aging Executive Committee – Fort Collins Senior Center, 1200 Raintree Drive, Fort Collins
10:30 a.m. Office on Aging Media & Public Relations Committee – Fort Collins Senior Center, 1200 Raintree Drive, Fort Collins
· Extension Services Committee meetings will be posted on the bulletin board by the public entrance to the Extension Office at 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins, Colorado; or contact the Extension Office at 498-6000 for further information.
Print This Post