Monday, July 12, 2010
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Republican Breakfast Club, Best Western, Hwy 34 & I-25, Loveland
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Work session with Human Resources Regarding Potential Voluntary Separation and FTE Reduction Progra.m.s
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Planning Worksession with Linda Hoffmann, Planning Director, Regarding 1) Minor Code a.m.endments; 2) Regional Food System Assessment
3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Land Use Items with Development Review Team, Hearing Room, 1st Floor
Pledge Of Allegiance
Public Comment On The County Land Use Code
Public Comment On The Larimer County Budget
Item To Be Removed:
1. Deep Water Metro District 1 And 2, File #06-g0108
2. Hacienda Real Appeal, File #10-G0196: Request: An appeal to Sections 9.5.5 and 9.6.6 of the Larimer County Land Use Code to not apply the 12 month time fra.m.e for existing traffic regarding the Transportation Capital Expansion Fees for the re-use of an existing building; located º mile west of I-25 on the north side of Mulberry Street located on the northwest corner of East Mulberry Street and Centro Way.
3. Crosby Zoning Violation (6 Week): located at 4424 S. Arthur Ave., Loveland
6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Public Comment & Land Use Items with Develop.m.ent Review Tea.m., Hearing Room, 1st floor (If there is no public comment, Land Use Hearing will begin at 6:30p.m.)
Pledge Of Allegiance
* On The County Land Use Code
* On The Larimer County Budget
1. CSU Solar Expansion 1041 Permit, File #10-Z1794: Request: 1041 permit for an expansion of the existing solar facility on the Foothills Ca.m.pus of CSU. The expansion increases the area of the solar facility to 16.1 acres and adds 3.3 mW of generation; located north of LaPorte Ave. and west of Overland Trail on the CSU Foothills Ca.m.pus.
2. Loveland Gas Line Replacement 1041 Permit, File# 10-Z1793: Request: Approval of a request to construct a new 8-16î dia.m.eter high pressure natural gas transmission line; located west of CR 17 and north or CR 14 and south of CR 18 south west of the Loveland city limits.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Commissioner Gaiter will participate in New Employee Orientation, Lake Loveland Conference Room, 2nd Floor
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Public Comment and Administrative Matters with Frank Lancaster, County Manager, and Consent Agenda Approval/Document Execution by Board of County Commissioners (BCC) (Administrative Matters Agenda and Consent Agenda available in BCC Office ñ 2nd Floor) If there is no Public Comment, Administrative Matters will begin at 9:00 a.m.
1. Approval of Hoff Conservation Develop.m.ent Final Plat File #03-32205
2. Approval of Cottonwood Acres Subdivision Final Plat
Legal Matters with George Hass, County Attorney
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Commissioner Donnelly will attend Community Corrections Advisory Board Meeting, Lake Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor
5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Commissioner Johnson will attend Parks Advisory Board Meeting, Bison Visitor Center, Carter Lake, Loveland
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Commissioner Gaiter will attend Environmental Advisory Board Meeting, Lake Loveland Conference Room, 2nd Floor
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Work session Regarding the Noise Ordinance
11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Commissioner Johnson will attend Victim Response Tea.m. Fundraiser, Sheriff’s Office, 2501 Midpoint Drive, Fort Collins
12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Commissioner Gaiter will attend Ag Advisory Board Meeting, at the Extension Office, 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins
5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Joint Worksession with Planning Commission, 1st Floor
Thursday, July 15, 2010
1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Abatement Hearing for Dibzee Investments
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Commissioner Gaiter will attend Boxelder Basin Regional Stormwater Authority Meeting, Carter Lake Conference Room, 1st Floor
Friday, July 16, 2010
8:30 a.m. ñ 11:30 a.m. Commissioner Gaiter will tour weed issue areas in Larimer County
Saturday, July 17, 2010
8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Grand Opening for new trail at Devil’s Backbone, Loveland
Televised meeting on Comcast Fort Collins Cable Channel 14, U.S. Cable Channel 16, and Loveland Cable Channel 16.
Meeting will be broadcast on the internet at the address: www.larimer.org/bcc/broadcast.cfm
Larimer County will make reasonable accommodations and will make special communication arrangement for persons with disabilities. Please call 498-7010 for assistance.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Commissioners’ Conference Room of the Larimer County Courthouse, 200 West Oak, Fort Collins, Colorado. Agenda is subject to change.
The Larimer County Virtual Courthouse is available on the web at www.larimer.org
Meetings Of Boards And Commissions For The Week Of July 12 to 16, 2010
9:00 a.m. Estes Valley Board of Adjustment – Estes Park Town Hall Board Room, 170 MacGregor Avenue, Estes Park
12:00 p.m. Community Corrections Advisory Board – Lake Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor
5:30 p.m. Parks Advisory Board – Bison Visitor Center, Carter Lake, Loveland
6:00 p.m. Environmental Advisory Board ñ Lake Loveland Conference Room, 2nd Floor
7:30 a.m. Board of Appeals – Horseshoe Lake Conference Room, 3rd Floor
5:30 p.m. Planning Commission / Board of County Commissioner Joint Worksession – 1st Floor
4:00 p.m. Boxelder Basin Regional Stormwater Authority – Carter Lake Conference Room, 1st Floor
8:00 a.m. Office on Aging Public Policy & Advocacy Committee ñ Fort Collins Senior Center, 1200 Raintree Drive, Fort Collins
9:15 a.m. Office on Aging Executive Committee ñ Fort Collins Senior Center, 1200 Raintree Drive, Fort Collins
10:30 a.m. Office on Aging Media & Public Relations Committee – Fort Collins Senior Center, 1200 Raintree Drive, Fort Collins
∑ Extension Services Committee meetings will be posted on the bulletin board by the public entrance to the Extension Office at 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins, Colorado; or contact the Extension Office at 498-6000 for further information.Print This Post