- Recorder Online - http://www.berthoudrecorder.com -
Larimer County Commissioners’ Schedule, March 22 to 26, 2010
Posted By Gary Wamsley On March 19, 2010 @ 6:34 pm In County Commissioners,County/State/Federal | Comments Disabled
Monday, March 22, 2010
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Republican Breakfast Club, Best Western, Hwy 34 & I-25, Loveland
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Work session Regarding Carry Over Funds with Bob Keister, Budget Director
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Planning Worksession with Linda Hoffmann, Planning Director, Regarding Transportation Capital Expansion Fees/Horse Boarding operations
3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Land Use Items with Planning Department Staff, Hearing Room, first Floor
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE PUBLIC COMMENT ON THE COUNTY LAND USE CODE PUBLIC COMMENT ON THE LARIMER COUNTY BUDGET
CONSENT ITEM: *Will not be discussed unless requested by Commissioners or members of the audience.
*1. CRYSTAL LAKES 13TH FILING LOTS 68 AND 69 LOT CONSOLIDATION AND EASEMENT VACATION, FILE #10-S2941: Request: A Lot Consolidation to combine 2 lots and vacate a 20í utility easement located along the common lot line of the two lots. If approved, the recording instrument for this application will be a Findings and Resolution from the Board of County Commissioners; located off Micmac Dr. and the intersection of Nowata and Ottawa Way
2. POUDRE CANYON FIRE STATION 1 FEE APPEAL, FILE #10-G0187: Request: Appeal to waive all the planning application fees (Location and Extent fee, the Site Plan fee, and a potential Variance fee) associated with the proposed Poudre Canyon Fire Protection District Station #1; located on the north side of Highway 14 located approximately 6 miles west of Highway 287 in the Poudre Park
3. POUDRE CANYON FIRE STATION 2 FEE APPEAL, FILE #10-G0188: Request: Appeal to waive all the planning application fees (Location and Extent fee, the Minor Land Division fee, the Site Plan fee, and a potential Variance fee) associated with the proposed Poudre Canyon Fire Protection District Station #2; located on the north side of Highway 14 located approximately 6 miles west of Highway 287 in the Poudre Park Subdivision.
4. OLD POUDRE CITY MINOR LAND DIVISION AND APPEAL, FILE #10-S2943: Request: A Minor Land Division to split one existing 6.21 acre lot into two lots and an appeal to the minimum lot size; located on the south side of Highway 14, approximately 1.5 miles west of Rustic.
5. WELCH/SCHMID APPEAL, FILE #10-G0189: Request: Appeal of the Planning and Building Services Division Director’s decision to find the Pope Special Review Applications (10-Z1777) to be significantly changed from the Bingham Hill Farms Special Review (09-Z1749) denied by the Board of County Commissioners on February 1, 2010; located on the North side of Bingham Hill Road, Ω mile West of Overland Trail
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Commissioner Gaiter will attend Project Self-Sufficiency “Celebrating a Sustainable Future” Community Breakfast, The Drake Center, 802 W. Drake Road, Fort Collins
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Public Comment and Administrative Matters with Neil Gluckman, Assistant County Manager, and Consent Agenda Approval/Document Execution by Board of County Commissioners (BCC) (Administrative Matters Agenda and Consent Agenda available in BCC Office ñ 2nd Floor) If there is no Public Comment, Administrative Matters will begin at 9:00 a.m.
Legal Matters with George Hass, County Attorney
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Commissioner Gaiter will attend Larimer County Foundation Meeting, Room 135A, 1501 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins
1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Commissioner Gaiter will attend Red Feather Lakes Planning Advisory Committee Special Meeting, Lake Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Commissioner Donnelly will visit with citizens at the Light House Café @ The Grace Place, 250 Mountain Avenue, Berthoud
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Republic Club Lunch, Cafe Columbine, 802 W. Drake Road, Fort Collins
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Commissioner Johnson will attend Fair Board Meeting, Thomas McKee 4-H Youth Community Building, Fort Collins Room, The Ranch, Loveland
Thursday, March 25, 2010
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Work session with Mark Peterson, County Engineer, Regarding 1) Potential Poudre River flood Plain Regulations the City of Fort Collins is considering within the GMA; 2) 2010 Billing – Boxelder Stormwater Basin Authority
4:00 p.m. ñ 6:00 p.m. Commissioner Gaiter will attend Boxelder Basin Regional Stormwater Authority Meeting, Lake Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor (Rescheduled from March 18)
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Commissioner Donnelly will attend Open Lands Advisory Board Meeting, Loveland Library Multipurpose Room, 300 North Adams Ave., Loveland
Friday, March 26, 2010
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Commissioner Donnelly will attend Rocky Mountain Rail Authority Board Meeting, Buffalo Bill Room, Jefferson County Courthouse, 100 Jefferson County Parkway, Golden
Saturday, March 27, 2010
7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Commissioners Johnson and Donnelly will attend Poudre Valley REA Annual Meeting, Embassy Suites, 4705 Clydesdale Parkway, Loveland
Indicates televised meeting on Comcast Fort Collins Cable Channel 14, U. S. Cable Channel 16, and Loveland Cable Channel 16.
Meeting will be broadcast on the internet at the address: www.larimer.org/bcc/broadcast.cfm 
Larimer County will make reasonable accommodations and will make special communication arrangement for persons with disabilities. Please call 498-7010 for assistance.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Commissioners’ Conference Room of the Larimer County Courthouse, 200 West Oak, Fort Collins, Colorado. Agenda is subject to change.
The Larimer County Virtual Courthouse is available on the web at www.larimer.org 
MEETINGS OF BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 22 to 26, 2010
March 22 6:00 p.m. Horse Business Facilities Study Working Group – Carter and Boyd Lake Conference Rooms, 1st Floor
March 23 1:00 p.m. Rural Land Use Board Site Visit to Little Rural Land Use Plan
1:30 p.m. Red Feather Lakes Planning Advisory Committee Special Meeting – Lake Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor
7:00 p.m. Board of Adjustment – Hearing Room, 1st Floor
March 24 7:00 p.m. Fair Board Meeting – Thomas McKee 4-H Youth Community Building, Fort Collins Room, The Ranch, Loveland
March 25 8:00 a.m. Flood Review Board – Lake Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor
9:30 a.m. Retirement Board – Lake Loveland Conference Room, 2nd Floor
12:00 p.m. Juvenile Community Review Board – Human Services, 2555 Midpoint, Fort Collins – Executive Session – CRS 24-6-402 (4) (c)
4:00 p.m. Boxelder Basin Regional Stormwater Authority Meeting – Lake Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor (Rescheduled from March 18)
5:00 p.m. Open Lands Advisory Board – Loveland Library Multi-purpose Room, Loveland
∑ Extension Services Committee meetings will be posted on the bulletin board by the public entrance to the Extension Office at 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins, Colorado; or contact the Extension Office at 498-6000 for further information.
Article printed from Recorder Online: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com
URL to article: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com/larimer-county-commissioners-schedule-march-22-to-26-2010/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.berthoudrecorder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/color_100pix7.gif
 www.larimer.org/bcc/broadcast.cfm: http://www.larimer.org/bcc/broadcast.cfm
 www.larimer.org: http://www.larimer.org
Copyright © 2010 Berthoud Recorder. All rights reserved.