LARIMER COUNTY COMMISSIONERS’ SCHEDULE
July 26 to 30, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
7:00 AM to 8:00 AM Republican Breakfast Club, Best Western, Hwy 34 & I-25, Loveland
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Worksession to Review Budget Guidelines with Bob Keister, Budget Director
3:00 PM ñ 6:00 PM Land Use Items with Development Review Team, Hearing Room, 1st Floor
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PUBLIC COMMENT ON THE COUNTY LAND USE CODE
PUBLIC COMMENT ON THE LARIMER COUNTY BUDGET
1. EARN PARTNERSHIP (SCOFIELD) ZONING VIOLATION, 6 WEEK: located at 4680 N. Monroe Ave., Loveland
2. CLINGAN SPECIAL REVIEW AND APPEAL, FILE #10-Z1786: Request: Approval of a Pet Animal Facility in the O ñ Open Zoning District and an appeal to Section 8.6.3.C.1 f the Land Use Code which would require paving of the access drive and parking area with asphalt, concrete, or other similar all-weather materials; located east of the intersection of N. County Road 15 and Grayhawk Road
6:30 PM ñ 10:00 PM Public Comment & Land Use Items with Development Review Team, Hearing Room, 1st floor (If there is no public comment, Land Use Hearing will begin at 6:30pm)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
* ON THE COUNTY LAND USE CODE
* ON THE LARIMER COUNTY BUDGET
1. GREEN RELEAF SPECIAL REVIEW, FILE #10-Z1783: Request: Approval of a Special Review for a Medical Marijuana Grow and Dispensary; located on the east side of Link Lane south of Lincoln Ave.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
9:00 AM ñ 12:00 PM Public Comment and Administrative Matters with Neil Gluckman, Assistant County Manager, and Consent Agenda Approval/Document Execution by Board of County Commissioners (BCC) (Administrative Matters Agenda and Consent Agenda available in BCC Office ñ 2nd Floor) If there is no Public Comment, Administrative Matters will begin at 9:00 AM
* Public Hearing to Establish Vote Centers
Legal Matters with George Hass, County Attorney
2:00 PM – 2:45 PM Strategy Map Review Regarding Planning
2:45 PM – 3:30 PM Strategy Map Review Regarding Transportation
4:00 PM ñ 4:30 PM Interviews for Board of Appeals
7:00 PM ñ 9:00 PM County Seat for a Day in Glacier View Meadows, Glacier View Association Building, 1417 Green Mountain Drive
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
8:30 AM ñ 10:00 AM Commissioner Donnelly will visit with citizens at the Light House CafÈ @ The Grace Place, 250 Mountain Avenue, Berthoud
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Republic Club Lunch, Cafe Columbine, 802 W. Drake Road, Fort Collin
7:00 PM ñ 9:00 PM Commissioner Johnson will attend Fair Board Meeting, Thomas McKee 4-H Youth Community Building, Fort Collins Room, The Ranch, Loveland
Thursday, July 29, 2010
7:00 PM ñ 9:00 PM Commissioner Gaiter will attend a citizen meeting in Red Feather Lakes Regarding Middle Bald Mountain Radio Tower, Red Feather Lakes Fire House, Red Feather Lakes.
Friday, July 30, 2010 Open Schedule
Highlighted meetings are of greater public interest.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Commissioners’ Conference Room of the Larimer County Courthouse, 200 West Oak, Fort Collins, Colorado. Agenda is subject to change.
The Larimer County Virtual Courthouse is available on the web at www.larimer.org
MEETINGS OF BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 26 ñ 30, 2010
July 27 7:00 PM Board of Adjustment ñ Hearing Room, 1st Floor
July 28 7:00 PM Fair Board ñ Fort Collins Room, Thomas McKee 4-H Youth Community Building, The Ranch, Loveland
July 29 9:30 AM Retirement Board ñ Lake Loveland Conference Room, 2nd Floor
* Extension Services Committee meetings will be posted on the bulletin board by the public entrance to the Extension Office at 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins, Colorado; or contact the Extension Office at 498-6000 for further information.