Larimer County, Colorado – The Board of Larimer County Commissioners will hold two televised public hearings on the Proposed 2011 Budget:
Monday, November 15, 2010 – 6:30 P.M. (Televised and Live Viewer Call-in)
- Larimer County Courthouse Office Building, Commissioners Hearing Room-1st Floor, 200 West Oak Street, Fort Collins.
- Televised on Fort Collins Cable Channel 14, LaPorte and Wellington Channel 16, Loveland & Berthoud Cable Channel 16.
- Viewers can call with questions or comments by dialing 970-498-7016.
Monday, November 22, 2010 – 6:30 P.M. (Televised, Estes Park Channel 12)
- Estes Park Municipal Building, Town Board Chambers Room, 170 MacGregor Avenue, Estes Park, Colorado
Note: Preceding both Budget Hearings the Larimer County Solid Waste Department offers a televised hearing on a Proposed 5% Fee Increase for 2011 for the Larimer County Landfill and Berthoud/Estes Park/ Red Feather/ Wellington Transfer Stations. These Hearings will be held in the same locations at 6:30pm immediately preceding the Budget Hearings.
Citizens can also make Budget comments by e-mailing the County Commissioners at BOCC@larimer.org , or mail comments to the County Commissioners, PO Box 1190, Fort Collins, CO 80522. Additional documents available on the Larimer County Proposed 2011 Budget web site, www.larimer.org/budget/2011budget/ , are:
- Budget Overview in Brief
- County Manager Letter
- Budget Highlights
- Budget Detail (short and long versions)
- Sources & Uses of Funds – Pie Charts
- Property Tax Example
Proposed 2011 Budget Adoption Hearing: Monday, December 20, 2010 – 10a.m. – Courthouse Offices Building – Commissioners’ Hearing Room – 200 West Oak Street – Fort Collins, CO 80521.