The Elder Care Network of Northern Colorado is proud to present the ninth annual Larimer County Senior Law Day to be held on Saturday, August 3, 2013, at the Fort Collins Marriott Hotel Conference Center from 8:30 am until 3 pm.
This educational one-day conference provides information specifically for seniors and their families in Northern Colorado. There will be a total of 11 morning and afternoon classes that will be repeated. The workshop presentations are:
- _Estate Planning Overview: The process and Mistakes to Avoid.
- _The Legal Issues and Tools Regarding Medical Decision-Making
- _Should I have a will or a trust?
- _Medicaid Long Term Care Benefits
- _Health Care Reform: How will it affect seniors?
- _Real Estate Law for Seniors
- _Basic Business Law for Seniors
- _Probate Administration: What are my options?
- _Financial Decision Making: Keeping Your Financial House in Order