Tuesday, May 19
- The two door-to-door Kirby vacuum saleswomen were gone from Pyramid Peak Street when police arrived.
- An after-hours call from the 600 block of Bristlecone Court advised of a flood in the backyard and bubbling along the property line. The caller believed it to be sewer water. Dispatch notified the appropriate Town department.
- According to the owner of the property at the corner of Bunyan Avenue and Second Street, the suspicious noise reported to police shortly before midnight was an air leak in his equipment. He said it was not dangerous and he was planning to fix it.
Wednesday, May 20
- An officer found a baby raccoon and put it a tree. Later another officer took the animal to raccoon rehab in Longmont.
- A caller advised of an injured squirrel in the 500 block of Seventh St., the victim of a dog attack. Police picked up the squirrel.
Thursday, May 21
- The post office reported receiving money with a suspicious substance on it. The officer reported it was possibly mold.
Friday, May 22
- A Bruce Ave. resident asked that an officer stop by and talk with him about his neighbor’s dog which killed a goose in his yard. The neighbor agreed to dispose of the goose.
- The officer reported that the dogs barking in the backyard of a Third Street house were not nuisance barking.
- Later in the day a caller reported that a dog tied to the front porch of a house in the 900 block of Seventh Street was parking constantly. No report from police.
- Shortly after 10:30 p.m. a caller from Third Street reported dogs barking, an ongoing problem he said. Dispatch reported being able to hear the dogs while talking to the complainant. The officer who responded to the incident reported at 11 p.m. that “the neighbors are going to try to work it out.”
Saturday, May 23
- A truck parked in the 1200 block of Aspen Drive had its rear window shattered, and had apparently been shot.
- Seventy-five to 100 dead trout were reported at Robert’s Lake.
- A witness reported someone shooting at a white van at Berthoud High School, shattering a window. The caller said a Maroon 4-door car pulled up behind the van and fired two shots.
- Police were called to a verbal disturbance in the 1000 block of Seventh Street at 2:24 a.m. A second call reported a male chasing a female southbound on Seventh Street. Police made contact with the man, no further information was available.
Sunday, May 24
- Police assisted the fire department at a structure fire in the 800 block of Longview Avenue.
- Police investigated a burglary and arson in the 200 block of Eighth Street.
- A Fort Collins man reported that someone had entered his vehicle and taken his wallet while he was parked in Berthoud the previous night.
- A vehicle in the 1000 block of Sixth Street was broken into during the night.
Monday, May 25
- A woman reported that someone had broken into the house she was moving from on Common Drive and that many items were missing. Neighbors saw police at the residence on May 1. She was informed that the location is bank owned and her property was seized during board up.