Monday, July 13
- BFPD responded to a residence on Weld County Road 6 for a carbon monoxide detection alarm inspection. This alarm was due to a faulty detector.
- BFPD responded to a reported burn on County Road 21 and Martingale Drive. This was a controlled burn but the owner was asked to extinguish the fire due to high winds.
Tuesday, July 14
- BFPD responded to a reported garage fire on Mount Massive Avenue. Upon arrival to the residence, light smoke was coming from the garage. The fire was extinguished.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on French Hill Place for a person who sustained burns while starting a fire.
- BFPD responded to a two-vehicle accident on Interstate 25 at mile marker 249. There were no injuries.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on County Road 17 for a patient having chest pains.
Wednesday, July 15
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on Aspen Drive. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a residential fire alarm on Weld County Road 5. Upon arrival there was nothing showing. The alarm had been activated due to a fog machine. The alarm was reset.
Thursday, July 16
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Second Street. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a grass fire on Highway 56 and Interstate 25. Two vehicles were involved, both with moderate damage. Two patients were transported.
Friday, July 17
- BFPD responded to a working multi family structure fire in Loveland. BFPD assisted Loveland fire as well as Weld County and Poudre Fire.
Saturday, July 18
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Weld County Road 2E for an unconscious patient. The patient was transported.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Marshall Place for diabetic problems.
Sunday, July 19
- BFPD responded to a fire alarm at the Berthoud Living Center. This was a false alarm and the alarms were reset.
Category Secondary Featured Story