Monday, May 11
- BFPD assisted with a walk-in patient complaining of chest pain. TVEMS responded to the station and took over the patient’s care.
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call at the Berthoud Living Center for a patient having breathing difficulties. The patient was transported for further care.
Tuesday, May 12
- BFPD responded with Mountain View Fire to a single-car accident on Interstate 25 @ mile marker 248. There were four injured passengers, two adults and two children. All the patients were transported.
Wednesday, May 13
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on Beverly Drive. for a patient with a broken ankle. The patient was treated and then released.
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on Massachusetts Avenue. for a child having seizures. The patient was transported.
Thursday, May 14
- BFPD responded to a reported grass fire at the intersection of Fourth Street and Water Avenue. The crew found multiple, small, smoldering spot fires adjacent to a controlled burn that had been completed earlier in the day.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Highway 287, involving two vehicles and a motorcycle. The motorcyclist was injured and was transported.
Friday, May 15
- BFPD provided HazMat decontamination to Berthoud Police, Larimer County SWAT and the Larimer County Drug Task Force during the serving of a high-risk warrant resulting in the dismantling of a methamphetamine lab.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Sioux Drive. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Highway 287 involving a car that hit a parked dump truck. The driver of the vehicle was injured and transported.
Saturday, May 16
- BFPD assisted TVEMS with a medical call on Bianca Court.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident involving five vehicles on Interstate 25 @ mile marker 252. There were two patients with minor injuries that were treated on scene by TVEMS.
Sunday, May 17
- BFPD crew was available for the Community Classic Bike Tour, which covered the area between County Road 8E and County Road 23 to the swim beach at Carter Lake.
Category Secondary Featured Story