Monday, Oct. 12
- BFPD responded to Interstate 25 at mile marker 249 for a single-vehicle accident. There were no injuries.
Tuesday, Oct. 13
- BFPD assisted with a medical call for a possible stroke on West County Road 4.
- Responded to a vehicle fire on Interstate 25. A truck had light smoke coming from the engine compartment. The fire was extinguished.
Wednesday, Oct. 14
- BFPD responded to Interstate 25 at mile marker 250 for a two-vehicle accident. There were minor damages to the vehicles. One patient complaining of neck and back pain was transported.
Thursday, Oct. 15
- BFPD assisted a walk-in patient at Station 1 on Mountain Ave. Upon arrival of TVEMS the care was transferred to them and the patient was transported.
Friday, Oct. 16
- BFPD assisted with a medical for chest pain on Cedar Drive. The patient was transported.
Saturday, Oct. 17
- BFPD responded to the Valley Dirt Rider track for two injured motorcyclists. Both patients were transported.
- Responded to Interstate 25 for a two-vehicle t-bone type accident. Both vehicles sustained moderate damage and there were no injured parties in the accident.
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on McColm Street.
- Responded to a heat detector alarm on Singing Waters Court. This was a false alarm due to a faulty detector.
Category Secondary Featured Story