Monday, Sept. 14
- BFPD assisted with a medical call at the Berthoud Living Center. The patient was transported.
Tuesday, Sept. 15
- BFPD responded to a reported fuel spill on Fourth Street and Turner Avenue. Absorbent was used to remove the gasoline spill from the street.
Wednesday, Sept. 16
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Highway 56. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a medical call at Berthoud High School. A male patient was injured on the football field and was transported.
Thursday, Sept. 17
- BFPD responded to Ninth Street and Mountain Avenue to a fuel spill. Approximately two gallons of gasoline was absorbed that had previously spilled from a pump.
Friday, Sept. 18
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on Weld County Road 3. The patient was having complications after oral surgery work done earlier in the day. The patient was not transported.
- BFPD responded to a two-vehicle accident on Interstate 25 @ mile marker 248. One patient complaining of back pain was transported.
- BFPD and Loveland Fire responded to a four-vehicle and one semi-tractor/trailer accident on Interstate 25 @ mile marker 250. All vehicles had moderate damage in this rear-end type accident. Berthoud Fire extricated a patient from one vehicle. Five patients were transported. Both southbound lanes were closed while Colorado State Patrol and Johnstown Police investigated the incident.
Saturday, Sept. 19
- BFPD responded to a motorcycle accident on Gunn Road and Lacoritz Street. One patient was treated for injury and released on scene to the Larimer County Sherriff Officer.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on 9th and Franklin. This was a two-vehicle accident with heavy damage to one vehicle. One patient was transported with head lacerations and bleeding.
Sunday, Sept. 20
- BFPD assisted with a medical call on South County Road 3 for a patient who was experiencing an uncontrollable nosebleed. The patient was transported.
- BFPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Interstate 25 @ mile marker 250. There was minimal damage to the vehicle and there were no injuries.
Category Secondary Featured Story