Subdivision Roads Reopen
- Riverview Farms Subdivision, between 28th and 30th Streets and east of 1st Avenue now open to residents; 1st avenue south of 30th Street into Evans still closed.
Greeley Critical Infrastructure at 100%
- All Greeley critical infrastructure is operating at 100%. Includes water and sewer systems, power, etc.
Red Cross Shelter – Greeley Recreation Center
- Red Cross shelter (Greeley Recreation Center, 651 10th Avenue) will have crisis trained therapists at the shelter starting at 7am, Monday, September 16.
New Road Closures
- 5th Street from 3rd Avenue to Hwy 85 Bypass
- Sheep draw trail closed from 71st Avenue north through Hunters Cove subdivision. Do not access trail.
- Flood waters are contaminated; CDC recommends that anyone exposed to high water wash off immediately and make sure that Tetanus shots are up to date.
Ongoing Mandatory Evacuations
- Ash Avenue to Fern Avenue and E. 8th Street to E. 16th Street (Flow of river has changed; announcing warning again)
- River Park Mobile Court east of 11th Avenue and south of the Poudre River
- Spanish Colony neighborhood; north of the Poudre River at 25th Avenue and O Street
Continuing Road Closures in Greeley:
- East 24th Street, east of Cherry Avenue
- 71st Avenue between O Street to Poudre River Ranch
- 1st Avenue south of 30th Street
- 95th Avenue from O Street to F Street
- 83rd Avenue from O Street to F Street
- F Street from 83rd to 95th Avenue
- 6th Avenue from 5th Street to 3rd Street
- 5th Avenue from 5th Street to 3rd Street
- 4th Avenue from 5th Street to 6th Street
- 5th Street from 5th Avenue to Hwy 85
For updated Greeley information use www.greeleygov.com . Use the “High Water Information” tab.
For current county wide information use www.facebook.com/weldcountygovernment