It is my pleasure to announce the new slate of officers that have been elected to the Berthoud Area Chamber of Commerce 2011 Board of Directors!
The Annual Installation “Snow-Ball” Dinner will take place on January 22, 2011 at the gorgeous Brookside Gardens Event Center, Catered by marvelous Chef Mark Chaffe, Berthoud Inn & Events, and will be held from 6pm to midnight for Cocktails, Dinner, Awards, Installation of Officers Program, and Dancing to Big Band Sounds. Tickets are $55 per person or $300 per table of 6. Reservations to attend this event can be made by calling the BACC office at (970) 532 4200.
Honorary Awards will be presented for Citizen of the Year, the Doc Fickel Award, BACC Business of the Year, and BACC Ambassador of the Year.
Please join us in the festivities of Congratulating and Welcoming in this Amazing group of Business Leaders and Professionals as we kick off the 2011 year at the Berthoud Area Chamber of Commerce!
BACC 2011 Executive Officer Board:
- Board President – Larry Leach, President Main Street Car Care
- Vice President – Ginger Fedak, Happy Tails Dog Ranch & Sun Pony Ranch
- Secretary – Jenny Breitenfeldt, Adams Bank & Trust
- Treasurer – Kitty Peterson, CPA Kitty Peterson & Associates PC
- Executive Director – Don Dana, Berthoud Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past President – Debbie Davis, Branch President, Guaranty Bank and Trust
BACC 2011 Board Officers:
- Bill Markham, President, M & M Farms
- Verna Covey, Branch Manager, Home State Bank
- Brad Pickert, President, Pickert Dairy
- Bruce Fickel, Attorney, Berthoud Law Offices
- Suzanne Offe, Account Executive, Aflac
- Duane Penny, Plant Director, Lehman Printing Center
We are also quite pleased to have the support of the following Community Leaders as Ex-Officio’s on our Board of Directors. Collaborating with each of these Organizations and the Incredible Services and Resources they provide further Enhance the Opportunities for our Business Member’s Success.
BACC 2011 Ex-Officio’s:
- Town of Berthoud, Michael Hart, Town Administrator
- Berthoud Main Street Program, Eric Boyd, Executive Director
- Developer Representative: Jim Birdsall, The Birdsall Group
- NCEDC Representative: Stacy Johnson, VP Business Retention & Development
- SBDC Representative: Robin Shea, Loveland Business Development Center
- Thompson School District Representative: Nancy Hunt, Facilities Manager
- Berthoud Fire Representative: Chief Steve Charles
- Berthoud Police Representative: Chief Glenn Johnson
- Senior Community Representative: Pete Sevy, Appleleaf Assisted Living
Our Chamber Champion Ambassadors are crucial to the success of the Berthoud Area Chamber of Commerce. They are the Enthusiastic Leaders that Welcome and Mentor our New Members at Ribbon Cuttings and Networking Events throughout the year.
BACC 2011 Chamber Champion Ambassadors:
- Jerry Maxner, President, Brown & Bigelow
- Kim Bernhardt, President, Quick Print Shop
- Barb Mitteis, Owner, Ultimate Skin Care & Nutrition
- Paul Mueller, CPA, Mueller & Associates PC
- Eli Hopkins, Account Rep, Berthoud Weekly Surveyor
- Jodi Eastham, Account Rep, Home State Bank
- Kathy Burcham, Realtor, ReMax Town & Country
- Lou Gassner, President, AApproved Financial Services
- Anna Wassar, Reflections for Youth
We now look forward to another Exciting year of Providing Business Resources, Networking Opportunities and Economic Enhancement to the Town of Berthoud.
Please join me in expressing Congratulations and Heartfelt Gratitude to all of our fantastic Board Members, Ex-Officio’s, Chamber Champion Ambassadors, our Dedicated Volunteers, and Especially to our Executive Director, Don Dana for making 2010 such an outstanding year for the Berthoud Area Chamber of Commerce!
Debbie Davis, Board President
Berthoud Area Chamber of Commerce