Registration for kindergarten students for the 2011-2012 school year will be held at all Thompson School District elementary schools on Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2011 between the hours of 3:00 and 6:00 p.m.
A child may enter kindergarten if he/she is five years old on or before October 1 of the year of enrollment.
What to bring…
- child’s birth certificate;
- completed health and immunization forms;
- phone number of doctor and local phone numbers of relative or friends to be included on the emergency card (these cards are provided at the time of registration);
- proof of residency (example: utility bill);
- information that may be helpful to the school (example: special health or family concerns); the health of your child is most important to his/her success.