The Northern Colorado Wood Carvers Club presents their 19th Annual Show/Competition and Sale. The show will be held at The Ranch, Thomas M McKee Building, Exhibition Hall – A, Larimer County Fairgrounds and Event Center (at I-25 and Crossroads Blvd., exit 259).
- November 19 and 20
- Set up Saturday November 19 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Entries accepted November 19 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Open to the public, Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Sunday 10:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Location: The Ranch Thomas M McKee Building, the 4 H Building, Larimer County Fairgrounds and Events Center (I-25 and Crossroads Blvd., exit 259)
- Special Events: Carving demonstrations, silent auction, carving contest, and awards dinner. Admission is FREE.
- Contact person for the show: Angela Callow-Mosher (970) 669-8636.